Summer 2020 OTTB Mag
30 in stock
In this issue of the Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine:
- How the West Is Won – The Western Thoroughbred founder Katelin Bradley spotlights OTTBs in Western tack.
- A Season Without Shows – How trainers are adjusting to the evolving equestrian landscape in a COVID-19 world.
- What’s Your Makeover Horse Worth? – Assessing an OTTB’s value as it transitions to a new career is far from an exact science.
- Long Live the OTTB Greats – Meet four Thoroughbreds that have excelled in
multiple careers well into their 20s and 30s.
In Every Issue
- Training With Tik: Making Sense
- Racehorse Life: Paddock Schooling
- OTTB Care: Dealing With Skin Crud
- From the Director’s Desk; Connect and Engage with Us; Reader Feedback; Picking a Prospect; Makeover News; RRP News; Rehoming News; Product Spotlight; Final Thoughts: Silver Linings