Our online store will be closed while we host the Thoroughbred Makeover.
Please stop by our shop in the Covered Arena in person or check back online after the event.
Summer 2020 OTTB Mag
In this issue of the Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine:
- How the West Is Won – The Western Thoroughbred founder Katelin Bradley spotlights OTTBs in Western tack.
- A Season Without Shows – How trainers are adjusting to the evolving equestrian landscape in a COVID-19 world.
- What’s Your Makeover Horse Worth? – Assessing an OTTB’s value as it transitions to a new career is far from an exact science.
- Long Live the OTTB Greats – Meet four Thoroughbreds that have excelled in
multiple careers well into their 20s and 30s.
In Every Issue
- Training With Tik: Making Sense
- Racehorse Life: Paddock Schooling
- OTTB Care: Dealing With Skin Crud
- From the Director’s Desk; Connect and Engage with Us; Reader Feedback; Picking a Prospect; Makeover News; RRP News; Rehoming News; Product Spotlight; Final Thoughts: Silver Linings