Our online store will be closed while we attend the Land Rover Kentucky 3 Day Event.
Please stop by our booth to shop in person or check back online after the event.
Summer 2017 OTTB Mag
30 in stock
Physical copies sold out, you can access the digital version with a subscription to Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine
In this issue of the Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine:
- It’s in Their Blood – These racing families’ daughters are ambassadors for OTTBs in many disciplines.
- In High Regard – Ned and Nina Bonnie share a lifetime of admiration for the Thoroughbred.
- The Politics of Slaughter – A look at where we stand 10 years after the shuttering of all domestic horse processing plants.
- Reading Between the Lines – How a horse’s pedigree can influence its talent off the track.
In Every Issue
- Training With Tik: It’s All The Same
- Racehorse Life: Understanding Racing Levels
- OTTB Care: Surviving Stall Rest
- Thoughts From the President; How to Connect and Engage with Us; OTTBs in Sport; Bridges to Second Careers News; RRP News; Makeover News; Final Thoughts