Our online store will be closed while we host the Thoroughbred Makeover.
Please stop by our shop in the Covered Arena in person or check back online after the event.
Spring 2021 OTTB Mag
In this issue of the Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine:
- Unbiased – Trainers explain why they don’t overlook a nice OTTB just because she’s a mare.
- Show Ring Debut – Tried-and-true techniques for helping make your retired racehorse’s first show a positive one.
- The Art of the Free Jump – How trainers can use a jump chute to give OTTBs a positive introduction to jumping.
- The Great Headgear Dilemma – How to choose the right bit and bridle for your OTTB.
In Every Issue
- Training With Tik: Learning Through Lists
- Racehorse Life: Groom Like a Sales Groom
- OTTB Care: Making and Using an Equine First-Aid Kit
- From the Director’s Desk; Connect and Engage with Us; Reader Feedback; OTTBS In Sport; Picking a Prospect; RRP News; Aftercare News; Final Thoughts: Community Comes Together In Resilience