Our online store will be closed while we attend the Land Rover Kentucky 3 Day Event.
Please stop by our booth to shop in person or check back online after the event.
Spring 2020 OTTB Mag
30 in stock
In this issue of the Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine:
- Ambition and Aptitude – Erin Sylvester has risen to the top levels of eventing, thanks to a work ethic matching that of the Thoroughbreds she retrains.
- Blazing New Trails – Makeover trainers who try different disciplines.
- Maximum Exposure – Getting OTTBs off the farm and introducing them to new things are integral parts of Makeover preparation.
- Green on Green – Are OTTBs appropriate for novice riders? Here are some factors to consider.
In Every Issue
- Training With Tik: Horsemanship, It’s All Consuming
- Racehorse Life: Registering Racers
- OTTB Care: Dealing with Hoof Abscesses
- From the Director’s Desk; Connect and Engage with Us; Reader Feedback; OTTBS In Sport; Picking a Prospect; RRP News; Rehoming News; Final Thoughts: A Life-Changing Journey