Our online store will be closed while we attend the Land Rover Kentucky 3 Day Event.
Please stop by our booth to shop in person or check back online after the event.
Spring 2017 OTTB Mag
30 in stock
In this issue of the Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine:
- Ticket to the Top – Four riders recall the special OTTBs that took them to their first Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event.
- Progress Begets Progress – Scores of associations are working toward medication reform and uniformity — for the Thoroughbred’s welfare during and after his racing career.
- OTTBs in Uniform – Thoroughbreds prove to be brave and dependable police mounts, patrolling streets and beaches alike.
- Rehoming Racehorses: A Global Effort – International racing industries are developing successful models for transitioning retired racehorses into second careers.
In Every Issue
- Training With Tik: Michael Matz Horseman
- Racehorse Life: Shoeing at the Track
- OTTB Care: Tendon Injuries, Past and Present
- Thoughts from the President; How to Connect and Engage with Us; OTTBs in Sport; Racing News; RRP News; Makeover News; Aftercare News; Final Thoughts