Our online store will be closed while we host the Thoroughbred Makeover.
Please stop by our shop in the Covered Arena in person or check back online after the event.
Fall 2017 OTTB Mag
In this issue of the Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine:
- Making Retired Racehorse Trainers – The Makeover builds foundations and opens doors for many trainers.
- The 2,000-Mile Club – Trainers and their horses travel thousands of miles east to contest the 2017 Makeover.
- Bridging the Gap – Racehorses find the Makeover trainers via a variety of avenues.
- Distinguished Alumni – How three Makeover graduates are already succeeding in their new careers.
- Schedule of Events
- Facility Map
- What is the Makeover?
- The Disciplines
- Special Awards
- Horse Sale
- Officials and Volunteers
- Makeover Vendors
- Makeover Sponsors
- List of Competitors
In Every Issue
- Training With Tik: A Freestyle Winner
- Racehorse Life: The Race-Day Routine
- OTTB Care: Ousting Ulcers
- Thoughts from the President; How to Connect and Engage with Us; Final Thoughts: Enjoying the Journey