Our online store will be closed while we attend the Land Rover Kentucky 3 Day Event.
Please stop by our booth to shop in person or check back online after the event.
Fall 2016 OTTB Mag
30 in stock
In this issue of the Off-Track Thoroughbred Magazine:
- Meet Your Makeover Standouts – Looking for a Makeover horse to root for? These four have unique stories and compelling pasts.
- The Humans Behind the Horses – Meet some of the OTTB trainers ready to show off their hard work at the Makeover.
- Star Students – Meet three 2015 Makeover graduates that have some seriously bright futures ahead.
- Healthy Joints for Life – The industry is making headway in protecting racehorses’ sensitive joint tissues — an effort that will help preserve their soundness for racing and beyond.
- Schedule of Events
- What is The Makeover?
- The Disciplines
- Horse Sale
- Facility Map
- Makeover Vendors
- List of Competitors
- Sponsor List
In Every Issue
- Training With Tik: Born to Run
- Racehorse Life: Prepping Yearlings for Sales
- Thoughts from the President; How to Connect and Engage with Us; OTTB Care: Protecting Your Horse’s Back; Market Watch: Bridges to Second Careers Roundtables; Sponsor Stories: Thoroughbred Charities of America Works to Balance the Aftercare Equation; Final Thoughts