The Thoroughbred Sport Tracker allows users to search by sire, grandsire, dam or damsire, as well as by discipline. With a free web user account, you can upload information about your horse and update regularly with show results, achievements, training milestones, photographs, and more.
The Thoroughbred Sport Tracker is a unique tool that can be used in a variety of ways:
- Find relatives of your own horse and see what they’re doing in second careers
- Look for particular bloodlines to learn how they perform in particular disciplines
- Discover trends for what lines might have the most potential for jumping, movement, or agility
- Look up what a beloved individual racehorse is doing in his or her next job
Already have a Sport Tracker profile for your horse? Log in and update with new information! Need to create a Sport Tracker profile for your horse? It’s free and easy to get started!
On Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, post a description of the Thoroughbred Sport Tracker with the hashtag #TBSportTracker, PLUS the link to your horse’s Thoroughbred Sport Tracker profile (or, copy and paste our message below). One entry per horse per platform will be counted.
“The Retired Racehorse Project’s Thoroughbred Sport Tracker is the only user-driven database of Thoroughbreds in second careers, and my horse is part of it! Check it out at therrp.org/TBSportTracker. #ThoroughbredSportTracker”
Earn yourself a bonus entry into the drawing by creating a Valentine’s Day-themed pun using one of the names that can be found in your horse’s pedigree. Here are a few examples:
- “I’d CROSS TRAFFIC for you!”
- “Let’s get INTO MISCHIEF together.”
- “I’m MORE THAN READY to be your Valentine!”
Contest entry period runs from February 8 through February 19. We’ll draw one random winner from all entries during the week of February 22.